Our process starts with getting to know you. We ask a lot of questions. We listen attentively as you tell us what is important to you, as you share your ideas, your values, and the vision you might have for your home. Show us pictures. Tell us a story of a quaint chateau you stayed in while vacationing in the rolling hills of Tuscany. Perhaps you saw a room or space in a movie or a magazine that you absolutely loved. We want to hear about it. It all helps to paint the picture.
Our approach is to listen, learn, share ideas, and collaborate with you, as we organize a vision that is going to work for your lifestyle. Then we execute that vision with impeccable attention to detail, and turn all of the ideas, pictures and dreams…into reality.
- Your environment plays a big part in how you feel. You should live in harmony with your desires. I think comfort and chic should be synonymous.
- I don’t work by any one set of rules. I work mostly from instinct. I am always trying to create a sense of balance. I don’t mean necessarily pairs or symmetry—I mean aesthetic balance.
- Magic happens when you arrange and rearrange and then curate it again. Again working from instinct.
- Residential Interiors
- Condominium Specialist
- Custom & Unique Furnishings
- Space Planning w/ CAD drawings
- Lighting Design
- Custom Window Treatments
- Color Consulting
- Art & Antiques
- Green Design
- Professional Real Estate Staging
Besides designing rooms and outdoor spaces, clients hire me for some of the following:
- Paint color choices
- Finding fabrics
- Furniture, accent pieces
- Light fixtures
- Choosing finishes
- Tiles, and materials for bathroom and kitchen renovations
- Rearranging rooms
- Space planning with 3D CAD
New Virtual Design Package
Whether you’re changing one furniture piece, one paint color, or all… we know the huge impact this has on your everyday life. We’re here to make a hard decision easy… designing your home to work for your lifestyle.